Tuesday, March 28, 2017

long time
It has been along time since Last blogged I have change a lot since I wrote over a few months ago
First my beloved sister Rekha died anf that has really opened my eyes in this world I see who are my socaaled friends and relative and my own siblings
My elder brother  Arun has changed a lot all he cares about is himself My mother Sharada  is alive and well with me. my other sister Asha is i san Francisco on the U.S.None of my Uncles, aunties , cousin brothers or sisters communicate or talk to me and my mother.
Life was got more complicated My elder daughter lives in Canada The other daughter also is in Canada We have very little contact and only digitally do we communicate
Every day I see the seven deadly sins around me They are Anger, greed , jealousy, pride, glutonny. sloth and lust I have developed into a lone wolf who is completely introverted,
I am an Alpha Male and a stress junkie





No comments:

Post a Comment